All of our drivers are DBS checked to an ‘enhanced’ level and hold a Leicestershire County Council ‘Driver Escort Badge’.
If you have any queries, please direct them through the office rather than address them directly with our drivers. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for all Parents
- Remember that your child remains under your care until he or she is accepted for travel on the school bus with a **valid pass and immediately they get off the school bus at the end of the school day.
- If you are concerned about your child’s sense of road safety, you should accompany him or her to the stop and wait with him or her until the bus arrives. Similarly, you should ensure that young children are met when the bus returns from school.
- If your child is unaccompanied, make sure that he or she knows and follows the safest route, uses the safest crossing places and knows how to behave responsibly whilst waiting for their bus.
- Please make sure that you have discussed with your child what to do if the bus does not arrive or if he or she fails to catch the bus for any reason. Passengers should be waiting at their designated bus stop 5 minutes before the advertised time.
- In poor weather conditions, you are advised to take your child to a bus pick up point on a main(treated) road as some points with poor access may not be served. Local radio stations are a good source of information to find out if your child’s school is open and/or the roads to it are passable.
- In any case, you should have a Plan B should the bus not turn up due to adverse weather conditions, traffic incidents or mechanical failure. We will always do our best to continue with the services or supply a replacement bus should it be required and keep you informed via SMS or our news page http://beaver-bus.co.uk/news-page
**We operate a no pass no travel policy, our replacement service is available 24/7 so that travel can remain uninterrupted. In the event that you need to purchase a replacement pass, we make a print off ‘daily ticket’ available for you to download free of charge. This can also be shown to the driver on a mobile device. This will keep you going until you get your replacement pass.
If you have a Safeguarding concern then it can be reported here www.lrsb.org.uk